Following the recommendations of University-wide task forces and public health and safety experts, Pitt has announced changes to its spring term calendar. These changes include two self-care days for students. There will be no spring break.
Remaining Key Dates:
- Jan. 18: Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.'s birthday observance (University closed)
- Jan. 19: Spring term classes begin
- Feb. 5: Spring term add/drop period ends
- Feb. 23: Student self-care day (no classes)
- March 24: Student self-care day (no classes)
- May 1: Spring term ends
The complete academic calendar is available from the University Registrar.